Wednesday, December 31, 2008

House in Layton






















Well, I have been trying to take updated pictures of myself - HA! I hate taking pictures of myself! And my daughter didn't do any better - they were all blurry! So, I will attempt to take a more updated picture of myself, as well as of all of my family members, to put on here for all to see. What I DID get, though, were some pretty good pictures of my house here in Layton! So, those I will post, as they look far better than me!!!
These are some pics I took Christmas day, Christmas Eve (for Alyssa's birthday) and then Monday, when Aaron took Austin sledding across the street, and I took some of the snow while I was watching them. I hope you all have a blessed, safe and wonderful new year!
God bless you all!
In Christ, JuneMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment