Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Life in this economy

So, there has been some hard hits to us financially, I'm not going to lie. A cut in Bruce's hours. OUCH! A reduction in some monies I was receiving from my dad's investments. OUCH! I'm working now, doing taxes again (I am such a numbers geek! I LOVE doing taxes! Guess I get it from my mom!) but it is not even enough to replace what I lost from my dad's investments!

We are doing a Crown Financial Small Group, and are finding out some mistakes we have made, in attitude, and in choices, decisions, etc. OUCH! But, at least we are learning, and FINALLY getting on the same page! It has been good for our marriage to do this together. It has been good for us too, in learning how to manage our money more wisely, and how to, well, here is the amazing thing, live below our means!! What a concept!!

Crap! My kids are yelling at me to come eat dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment